Whenever someone starts a business, the first thing they have to do is to create a website. However, if the website is not being visited by anyone, then it will be a waste of time and money. A good percentage of your company’s success will be based upon how well you drive traffic to your website.
If customers can’t find you, they can’t buy from you.
When you get a decent number of visitors to your website, it will help you to improve brand awareness, and thus build your customer base. So, because we want you to succeed online, in this article, we’re sharing ten methods to get more traffic to your website.
- The first method is optimizing your website for Google. You know, Google dominates the search engine market space, with over 70% of all searches going through their search engine. If your website shows up in in the top positions when customers do Google search, you will get more website traffic. However, first, you have to make sure that your website is well optimized and has good quality content.
- Social media can provide a big source of traffic to your site, but only if you understand your target market, interact with them in a way that is genuine and helpful, and provide something of value that they can share with people online. For instance, say you are a physician specializing in weight loss, offering free recopies and fitness plans on your social media accounts is a great way to build trust and increase the chances of people visiting your website.
- The Chrome web store is another source of website traffic, and though this is a lengthy and technical step, if you can add your website, you will get a nice traffic bump due to your site’s increased exposure.
- When you are creating a website, create a mobile version also. We know, nowadays nearly 60% of web searches are done using mobile devices. By using a plugin or by adopting a mobile friendly website design you can create a mobile version easily.
- Another method to get more website traffic is creating an Android app and publishing it to the Google Play store. When people download the app, they may visit your website also.
- You can also create free apps for publishing on the Amazon store. Users will download your app, and some of them will visit your website too.
- Guest posting is another way of getting high website traffic. Guest posting on trusted websites, particularly if they deal with subject matter in Jacksonville, will help you to get a constant flow of free, local traffic to your website.
- Always post fresh content on your website. Outdated content will make visitors stay away from your website. If you have posted a new article or photo, share it on your social channels and people will come again and again to visit your website.
- Another useful method of getting more traffic is creating a YouTube channel, where people can get a better sense of your business by watching videos that you make and upload. Try to think about the topics your typical customer is interested in, and you will never run out of ideas for new videos.
- Lastly, create an infographic about your industry, then offer it to other blogs and websites to post or add to articles in your sector. For instance, if you are a personal injury lawyer, putting together a clever infographic that reflects data about the number of injuries in car crashes per year, how a case works, and similar info can be a great way to get your name out there and drive more traffic to your website.
If you’re looking for the best SEO in Jacksonville, that can drive traffic to your website, then give us a call today at (904) 513-0183